Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Can We Keep Him?

Last night we got the band back together. Ever since Kaitlin returned home from her mission, we have all been too busy to do anything. That's the thing about life, I swear the older you get the more quickly time slips away. FINALLY, it happened last night. We met at Olive Garden and chatted the night away. The thing I love about my friends is that there is NEVER a dull or quiet moment. I swear everyone in the restaurant was staring at us because we were so loud and probably a little obnoxious. Come on though, it's been 18 months! 
Cassidy's dog recently had puppies and so we continued our chatting underneath the umbrella of trees in her backyard holding the cute little fur balls. These baby rottweilers were probably the cutest and most cuddly things I've ever laid my eyes on. There were six of them and we just couldn't get enough. I should have videoed Kaitlin. She was hilarious with them, flipping them around... These little pups were to hard not to let go. To bad they were already sold or we would have had a third member of our family.  

                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment