Friday, August 29, 2014

I Love to See the Temple







The Ogden Temple open house was absolutely breath taking. Before they dedicate it I recommend trying to go. We went through as a family (only half the family, we missed the other half) which I thought was such a great experience. One of our nephews the whole time just kept shouting, "Where are all the dead people?!" Probably referring to the video we saw beforehand talking about the ordinances preformed for those that have passed on and not had the opportunity to hear the gospel...He I don't think really understood. ha. We couldn't stop laughing.
It  was such a beautiful time together to walk through the Lord's house. Taylor's dad helped with the the new building and remodeling of it so we tried to hang back with him and get all the details and stories about going through the building process. We are so very blessed to have so many of the Lord's houses surrounding us everywhere we go. I have such a strong testimony of temples and the work that is preformed inside of them. I have peace of mind knowing I am sealed to my sweetheart for time and all eternity because of those ordinances. I know that families are forever. 









No comments:

Post a Comment