Sunday, May 18, 2014

Happy Easter


So I know I am very over due on posting about Easter. What was it like 2 weeks ago? oops. Things have been busy, but the biggest reason - I will have to blame my computer for. I guess I have "to many pictures" and you could say that there is "no more room" on my computer for more. So Taylor and I ventured out to buy a hard-drive to store all our pictures. Safe to say my computer is working much better since. And we now have EASTER pictures downloaded! I know that Easter 2014 is now history, but this post, and this blog is mostly for me. Almost like a journal to keep pictures, moments and memories! So don't feel obligated to read all the details about our Easter celebrations! 
For our first Easter as a married couple we were thankfully able to spend it with both sides of the family! That's one hard thing about this marriage stuff. Can't we just be with EVERYONE all at the same time? ...if only. So the week before Easter we went up to Eden for the DeHart side family party. We had a delicious dinner to start off, then it was Easter Egg time. As aunts and uncles to all these cuties, it was our job to hide the eggs. We started off hiding them in THE BEST secretive places. But as we kept reaching into the baskets there were eggs on eggs on eggs. They just kept appearing. With less and less spots to hide them, let's just say many were poured onto the grass. (No difficulty there. Big kids: Save those ones for the littles!) It was game time and the doors were released... 

 I'm proud to say i've finally been introduced to the Easter Bunny. Yeah. He was totally there. Let's just say some got along with him really well... and others not so much! 



You could say the bunny and I hit it off pretty well. 
For Easter dinner we went up to Aunt Christy's house. Again dinner and an Easter egg hunt to follow. It's just what you do on Easter right? There was delicious ham that made the best ham sandwiches for days on after. (Thank you Brad) 


Anyone seen Cool Runnings? Well, as a part of this family you must know some key quotes from that movie. One of them being, " You want to kiss my egg?" 







No comments:

Post a Comment