Monday, March 21, 2016

6 MONTHS!

Everett is 6 months old and I can't even believe it. Is he really growing this quickly? My advice to every mom out there is to SAVOR THE MOMENTS. We are loving the stage that he is in. I love his little personality. He is such a flirt. He is still the smiliest baby and I never want that to change. He is now sitting and loves feeing like a big boy. He has giggled but has yet to give us a good full on belly laugh. We are anxiously awaiting. He is loving food and eats solids twice a day. He loves to feel different textures. He is a good fake crier. He enjoys reading bedtime stories and loves to help flip the pages. Ohhh and my favorite new thing is when he is sleeping. He sleeps on his belly and sticks his butt right up in the air. It's just the perfect little bubble butt. HE KILLS ME. 

We love you little E. 





No comments:

Post a Comment