Wednesday, March 16, 2016

1/4 of a century old hubby




I LOVE BIRTHDAYS! They are the best thing ever. Do you know what else I love? Spoiling my husband. He is the hardest worker and deserves the universe. On March 12th Taylor turned 25! He is officially a quarter of a century old. He is seriously the most amazing husband and daddy. Everett and I are the luckiest. We were excited to spoil him. 
I firmly believe that birthdays must include delicious food. So to start off our morning we had Overnight Baked Cream Cheese French Toast
. We gave Taylor his presents, one of which was, yes, four boxes of brownies. He always says that we never have treats. Because if we have them,  I will eat them. So I don't buy them. So there you go. Four boxes of brownies. We spent the day doing his favorite thing, golfing. We went to sleepy ridge golf course with our friends Matt and Liz. Everett and his friend, Owen, hung out with the dads played golf and the moms talked. We had lunch at Chubby's. The birthday boy choose burgers of course. Then it was nap time. Not just for Everett, but for Taylor and I as well. That evening my parents watched Everett while we went to dinner. I love our little boy so much but I can't even tell you how nice it was just to be the two of us. When we got in the car Taylor turned the music  nice and loud, I thought, oh SHHHHH the baby! We had many instances like this throughout the night, thinking that we were forgetting E or being too loud. I swear the majority of our conversation was about Everett. It's funny. Once you become a parent your life revolves around your children. We love our little guy so much. The night was topped off with hot tubbing, apple pie a la mode, and Creed. 


This picture cracks me up. #SWAG







I'd have to say this is my favorite picture of the day. ^

No comments:

Post a Comment