Friday, May 22, 2015

San Jose Rose Gardens



Bump Date Time...

How Far Along: 22 weeks 

Size of Baby: Spaghetti Squash (8 inches, 1 pound!) 

Developments in Baby This Week: Baby has hair, eyelashes and eyebrows! He can also perceive light, and hear all the sounds going on inside and out. 

Weight Gain: 18 pounds 

Maternity Clothes: That really is all that's comfortable now. It's all about comfort these days! Maxi skirts and stretchy pants... now that's what i'm talking about. But really, if I could just stay in sweats and a T-Shirt all day that would be divine! 

Sleep: Sleeping has been good. The weird dreams just keep coming. Now we are out here in California we had to down size to a smaller bed. It's difficult to fit two humans and all my snuggling pillows on there. But we are making it work! 

Food Cravings: Anything that looks good really. 

My Symptoms: I'm just hungry all the time. I could eat 9 full meals a day! 

Movement: YES YES YES! Last week was the first time I felt this little guy kick on top of the High Roller in Vegas! Since then i've felt a little here and there. Yesterday I think was the most that I've felt him. I swear he was doing an Irish jig for a solid 30 minutes. I absolutely love feeling him. It's just the reassurance I need. 

Names: I think we've got it! That's crazy to say. But who knows... it could change. So for now we are keeping it a secret! 


Baby bump and I did a little exploring in San Jose this week. I think I found one of my new favorite places. Let's just say it's gorgeous. Oh, and, it's America's Best Rose Garden which was no surprise after about the 100th lap around. It reminded me of the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival, but instead of Tulips there were thousands and thousands of roses. One of my worst fears being bees, I had to exert all my energy just to walk down those buzzing colorful isles of blossoms. I'm so glad I did because it was truly breathtaking. After awhile I even forgot about the bees. Let's just say this is now a preferred method of enjoying such beautiful weather. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment